WORKING WITH YOU
Getting new cabinets or refaced cabinets for your home should be an exciting and fun process, and I do everything I can to make it that way.
I work with clients the way they want to work with me. Having done over 200 cabinet projects, here’s what I have found works well…
1. First, I listen. It sounds basic but my
customers say it's not.
2. We’ll meet at your house to discuss your needs, requirements, budget, ideas, and dreams.
3. I’ll share some ideas that will hopefully help translate your ideas into the a design you love.
4. I prepare and present a written proposal.
5. Sometimes customers want to visit my shop, which I HIGHLY encourage – we have 2400 sq ft equipped with the equipment, machinery and space to do an outstanding job on your custom cabinets.
6. You sign the proposal, we complete the final drawing of the project for your approval.
7. We start building, and then Frank pesonally delivers and installs your new cabinets, and does a thorough check-out with you
8. We ask if you would agree to be a reference for other future customers like you!
All our work is guaranteed for 1 year after completion of the project. If there is a problem it will usually appear very quickly and we will fix it very quickly. We rarely have problems!
"I wanted two full bathroom cabinets refaced from a light oak to a darker cherry color. Frank responded the same day I left a voice mail. He came over the following day and brought along photos of his cabinetry work. I showed examples of what I liked, and he also helped me to decide the style and type of wood cabinet doors I wanted as well as the color. He then provided a sample piece of alder wood that I took to Sherwin Williams on which to add three sample stains to help me choose the particular stain shade.
Frank completed the entire job within in 11 days, and was on site for about two full days after the cabinet doors were ready. He was on time, and only one day he came later than planned, but he called first to let me know. He had a sub-contractor do the wood staining (it was perfect). I provided the new hardware (drawer pulls and knobs), and he put them on.
Frank was attentive and detailed and wanted to be certain I was satisfied with his overall work."
Shannon Brown, Camas WA
Powered by NetBiz.com